View Profile Lich

1 Movie Review

I want a puppy like that ;(
Anyway, smooth animation, pretty nice Voice acting for this and I likem it overall :)

GoodBoyEthan responds:

Thank you kindly, sir. I focused a lot on the facial aspects of this animation and I hope to incorporate more movement into future videos.

3 Game Reviews

Sat down with a cup of rocket-fuel coffee and managed to finish the whole game in around 28:30.
It was a nice challenge, something which I enjoy. despite what anyone else may say about the control system it was absolutely fine, most people who say that 'dis sucKz0rZ' are probably impatient and too frustrated to play a game like this.

What is the system like which decides who does the first move in PvP? I have (up to the time of this comment) have NEVER had the first move in PvP matches and nearly all of my losses are related to this system.

Tacticsoft responds:

It's based on who is highest level, lowest level/amount of exp starts.

Glitch

First level where the conveyor belt is, if you gain rage while standing on it and fall off, your character will respawn a lighter colour and you are unable to control him.

132 Audio Reviews

Post that I'll listen to it when it's up, 2 mins later I see your track in the recent feed. Excellent timing haha.

Yeeee, pretty much all good L A D, it's got the Madness stamp all over it. Extra thumbs up to the Vocalised Trancegating instances, always a fan ;)

DESHIEL responds:

Thanks for your time Lich, always a pleasure to have you around ;)

Played this a few times at work on the Office speaker since a few of us usually turn on the Classical Radio station in the morning. We all liked the piece, no one really had any criticism and I think it does fit the artpiece quite nicely. I'm not that grounded in theory so I can't really convey my thoughts fully in detail so I do apologise about the lack of info on that part.

So ayyyy, another great Solo Piece!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Oh nice, thanks for doing that! It's awesome to hear that everyone seemed to like it :)
Can't imagine it to be the most fun piece to listen to at work, but I'm sure there are worse ones, haha :D

Don't worry about not being a master of theory; neither am I. I just had fun composing the piece!
Thank you for listening, and for writing down your thoughts :333

Well you've definitely made good use of the Kontakt Factory Library, much better than I could pull off haha.

Big fan of the folk-esq overall atmosphere and the creative panning work you've done throughout the piece, it works so nicely with the Maverick supporting it aswell. Into the favourites it goes ;)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I mean, its the only thing I had with specifically Irish instruments (and I wanted to somewhat follow the description I was given, for the piece)! I'm glad it sounds okay :D
Thanks for listening, reviewing and favoriting!

I'll review your piece soon, once I get a few things done first :'3

10 Art Reviews

When I see this piece and imagine what the scene is like, I can imagine the mental state of the person in the image slowly degrading away, emotional trauma grinding away deep inside to the point of extreme action. Who knows what's on the screen though? A dark, ultimate revelation? Extreme emotional and mental degrading of the subject? Being found out for something extreme? Talking to friends one last time online before performing suicide? The angel-wing bloodstain from the bullet wound behind the head I feel represents ascendancy of the soul as the ultimate relief from a painful life, ready to move onto the next great adventure beyond the mortal realm.

Hope you don't mind that I used this piece as an inspiration piece for my second AIM entry!

zephyo responds:

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful comment ^_^ I love yor interpretation. If you want to know what I was thinking was going on here, the girl is livestreaming her suicide. You should totally show me your entry!

Physical art with sculptures has always been something I've wanted to do for quite awhile. Everything in this piece fits together really well. The waxy skin texture, the bloodshot eyes, the glazed look of near-death, the thin synthetic hair, even the teeth tucked away inside of the sculpture and slightly poking out are great! The symbolism completes it and gives it the 5/5 from me, fantastic work!

The Art-Inspired Music contest for Newgrounds in 2017 is currently underway. I hope that you don't mind that I've used this piece of artwork as inspiration towards my track which I've entered.

zephyo responds:

that's totally fine! and this is such a lovely, considerate review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it ^_^

I got pretty fed up of the song for this level on KH preeeeeeety quickly haha

Troisnyx responds:

I don't blame you for thinking so; that song is a mockery of every musical and every drum solo in existence. XD

I started out here on NG. Anything not specifically on Bandcamp is Unofficial. LD-W is my other (now main) NG account going forwards.

27, Male