- Age / Gender:
- 22, Male
- Plains of Agony, UK
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 1 Musician
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
Just an Album Update, things are going well. The release is still set to 'Unknown' but thanks to alot of the rewrite work I've been going through and mixing everything again from the ground up (as compared to the shoddier standard of Late2015/Early2016 when I started on this) as well as the addition of extra tracks (some of these which have appeared on NG already have alternative versions on the album) which increases the runtime of the album upto around 65-80%.
I still have every intention of releasing the album for free. Any £££ I plan to make in the future will be purely based off of Merch, Commision or Contest Winnings (making music is simply an expensive hobby for me as opposed to a full on way-of-life), I'm not in a position to really get much out of either at the moment haha.
Some explanations for the list below:
- In The Name Of Bloodlust + I Serve The Darkness require some ridiculous processing power to run, I'm thankful that I have a decent Xeon Workstation to do this all on. it's primarially the mixing chains I have setup on every single channel for these pieces along with the ridiculous double drum-machine work I've done for both of them. If any of you know about the fun little page regarding Mohs Scale Of Lyrical Hardness, I'd like to say that 'In The Name Of Bloodlust' scores an 11 on the scale haha. To be honest, the entire album scores around 8-11 on it when I have a look at the lyric sheets.
- The Cinematic Intro will probably be full on Atmospheric + Glitchy Drum lines along with Spoken passages. I'll keep it limited to a Minute long tops just to be safe. Good opportunity to flex my cinematic muscles with some of the extra packs I've been purchasing recently.
- Soul Consumption Manifest will be te last & longest track on the album, clocking in at over 10 mins in length.
- The Average runtime for the album tracks is around 6-8 minutes each, give or take 30 seconds in either way.
- I don't like the way that 'You'll Never Be Found' had turned out when uploading an Early Copy onto NG earlier this year. I'm currently washing it through some kind of musical hell to try and get something more unforgiving and nastier to work with.
- If anyone wants some WIP previews of what I've been doing for any of these tracks, just give me a shout through my NG Page, Facebook Page, Skype or Email.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 142 (From 15 different games.)